Friday, March 14, 2008

the journey begins

After a year of creating vacation packages for friends and family, I have finally decided to make my services available to the public! I have also started a blog in order to share the inevitable adventures of starting my own business, detailed descriptions of the services we offer and the fabulous trips I take myself.


I present to you:


Our website will act as a link to our current packages and deals and will allow our clients to submit information in order for us to create a unique package for them!

We specialize in accommodations at the following locations, but have access to many more;
Florida
USA
Canada
Mexico
Caribbean
UK

Currently we have specials on packages in Antigua, Florida and St. Lucia as well as some freebies for Florida vacation packages.

Click on the link to visit our site and check back often to see new packages and bargains!

1 comments:

JK Photography said...

Hey Morgan!
Great blog, next trip I take I will book through you for sure!!!
It was great meeting you the other night too :)