Monday, March 31, 2008

I (heart) New York

Last Friday I was planning on a quiet night at home with my fiance. We are both very busy and are rarely free at the same time so I figured we would make some delicious comfort food and watch a movie. Well neither of us felt like cooking, even though we both LOVE to cook, so we ordered some wings from BW3's and bought Dance, Dance Revolution for our Wii! The night wasn't as relaxing as I had hoped but it was way more fun than I anticipated!

The night totally reminded me of New York! Delicious buffalo wings and dancing are a fabulous combination and New York offers endless opportunities for both!

I thought I would end up in NYC at some point in my life because I have always considered myself a "city mouse living in a country house," but now that I have moved away from home once, I thinkI have decided this is where I belong and everywhere else will make amazing vacations!


(hearts for New York)


So here is my dream New York vacation..

A 3-night stay at the 5-star Waldorf Astoria Hotel December 30 - January 2
$1850 through travelbark.com

Two tickets to Live with Regis and Kelly


Dinner for two at Serendipity - For some reason John Cusak annoys me but I tend to enjoy every movie that he is in!

24 hour party in Times Square - *crossing my fingers* that Charmin Potty Palooza is there!

I figure I will be too tired to do too much while I am there but here are a few things I have never gotten to do on any of my New York adventures that I just must!

0 comments: