Monday, March 17, 2008

pirates!

First of all Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I feel the need to dedicate a blog to the Pirate's Dinner Adventure because I completely failed to mention it in my last post and it was my favorite part of the entire trip!


Before going to Florida two weeks ago, I had seen every other dinner show in Orlando except Pirates and that was because I was told that it wasn't very good. Who ever told me that was totally wrong...it is, by far, the best dinner show that Orlando has to offer! So good that I will give away two free adult tickets to the next person who books an Orlando vacation package with us, so they can enjoy Pirates too! Just mention this blog post when you contact us!
The Pirate Adventure begins an hour before the show with all-you-can-eat appetizers and some free entertainment. While waiting for dinner you can peruse the gift shop or visit any of the four bars located in the lobby.
Once you enter the lagoon where the pirate ship is located you'll be amazed by the talents of the pirates and forget you're there to eat! However, you can choose your main course (kid's meals and vegetarian options available) and the dinner is delicious, followed up by dessert and complimented with all you can drink beer and wine!
Pirate's Dinner Adventure is fun for all ages and offers many opportunities for audience participation aboard the ship and in the water!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

The blog looks great, Morgan! Thanks for the link love :) I look forward to following along and drooling over all of the travel destinations you post about!

Amy Carroll said...

Oh, I'm new to your blog and adore it!! This is wonderful :) I'm adding your link to my blog!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Thanks for adding my link! I added yours to my blog!
I love your blog!