Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a hotel for dani california

Hello all!

I am currently working on a few projects and wanted to let you all know about a ridculously-cute hotel I stumbled upon while working on packages for a client wishing to go to San Francisco!

I wasn't exactly sure what kind of place I would be getting with a name like "hotel diva" but I was intrigued by the pictures and then started to do some research!

This hotel is conveniently located within a short walk of Union Square and they offer COMPLIMENTARY LIMO SERVICE to the financial district which is where many of the top businesses in the U.S. have their headquarters.

Hotel Diva has a ton of fantastic packages ranging from kid-friendly to romance and raunch, everyone will be pampered there, even the pups!

The hotel has many lobbies designed by some of the worlds top designers and the decor is super sleek!

Hotel Diva is indeed where modern elegance meets high style!

**Package descriptions and many more pictures can be seen on the Hotel Diva website; I suggest you check it out!

0 comments: